Thursday, November 25, 2010

LA MUSICA!

So I just posted a bunch of videos from YouTube, haven't really watched any of them but if they are typical East-African quality, they are hilarious and full of fancy cars and bling. Not to mention possibly theee sickest dancers.

Anyways this is the music that we often hear at the club in Kigali, coming from the hiphop/R&B music hotbeds of Uganda, Kenya, Jamaica and Nigeria, mixed in with lots of North American music (that should read American music, except the abundance of Justin Biebs prevents me from fully excluding Canada ha!).

I think this is my attempt at distracting myself with other music so that I don't cave and start listening to the Christmas tunes too early.... I have my Christmas radio site  open and waiting but I. must. not. give. in. Vince Guaraldi Trio, why do you do this to me every November?!

So for all you party people, enjoy! And picture a craaaaazzzy dance circle going on around you while you listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment